Hopkins Feed and Seed StoreThe Hopkins Feed and Seed Store (formerly Chuck's) is a historic commercial building at 301 East 3rd Street in downtown Texarkana, Arkansas. It is a single-story brick building roughly rectangular, with a beveled entrance at the corner of 3rd and South Wood Streets. It was built c. 1922 by Roy Hopkins, who operated a feed store and chicken hatchery on the premises. The building, still used as a feed store, is the only one of the period to survive on the block.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.