Harmony Forge MansionHarmony Forge Mansion is a historic home and property located at Boggs Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania. It was built between 1810 and 1820 by Joseph Miles, and is a 2 1/2 story, 5-bay stone building, with a 2-story stone kitchen wing. It measures 44 feet, 6 inches, by 40 feet. Also on the property are two barns, a twos-story frame dwelling, and the 2,000 feet of earthworks ruins of the Bald Eagle and Spring Creek Navigation Canal, built about 1847. The property includes the remains of Locks #4 and #5 of this canal. The Harmony Forge, built about 1795, and the workers houses are no longer extant.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.