83rd Precinct Police Station and Stable
The 83rd Precinct Police Station and Stable is a historic police station and stable located at the corner of DeKalb and Wilson Avenues in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York City. It was built in 1894 in the Romanesque Revival style to a design by William Tubby.
It was designated a landmark by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission in 1977, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. It currently houses NYPD Patrol Borough Brooklyn North.